Assam PSC Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification is discussed here. Interested Job hunters can check the Eligibility details like Age Limit & Educational Qualification, etc before applying for APSC Inspector of Statistics Posts. The Registration Process for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 will start on 16th Jan 2021. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for APSC Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 before the due date i.e, 17th February 2021. More info about APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021 like Selection Criteria, Application Process & Fee, Important Dates & Apply Online Links, etc are available here. Hence scroll down for more details.
APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector of Statistics|
|Total No. of Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill Application form||16th January 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17th February 2021|
Assam PSC Statistics Inspector Notification 2021
Have you been waiting for Assam Government Jobs? If yes, then check the full details of APSC Statistics Inspector Notification 2021 here. In ref with Advt. No.76PSC/E-7/2018-19, Assam Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for the posts of Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department, Assam State. The Commission has invited the Application forms through online mode from 16th January 2021. More details on the notification is as follows.
|Post Name||Inspector of Statistics|
|Department||Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department.|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 9700/- ( PB-3)|
Assam PSC Vacancy for Statistics Inspector Posts
|OBC / MOBC||12|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
APSC Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for Assam Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions like Age limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Assam PSC Statistics Inspector Jobs – Age Limit
As on 1st Jan 2021, the interested applicants should possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 38 Years.
Moreover, as per the official notification, the upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates according to Assam Govt Rules.
Assam Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have at least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam OR valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online.
Selection Process for Assam Statistics Inspector Posts
The Assam PSC Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 Process includes the following selection rounds as under –
|Stage 1||Written Examination: 300 Marks (3 Papers)|
|Stage 2||Viva Voce: 37 Marks|
How to Apply Online @ apscrecruitment.in
The desirous applicants who wish to apply for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021 can fill & submit the Application form on or before the due date i.e, 17th Feb 2021. In the meantime, these candidates can follow these simple guidelines provided below while applying online at www.apscrecruitment.in
Applicants of Statistics Inspector Recruitment 2021 have to pay the application fee as below.
- General / EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC /MOBC : Rs. 185.40/-.
- BPL / PWBD : Rs. 35.40/-
The fee payment should be completed only through online method as mentioned in the official APSC Statistics Inspector Notification 2021 Pdf.
Guidelines to fill APSC Statistics Inspector Application form
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.apscrecruitment.in
- On the homepage, download the notification for Statistics Inspector.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official PDf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Register Here” tab.
- After Registration, login to the portal.
- Enter all the details in the Online Application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details entered.
- Finally, submit the online form.
- To conclude take a hard copy of Application for future use.
APSC Statistics Inspector Notification 2021- Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||12.01.2021|
|Starting date to Apply Online||16.01.2021|
|Last date for Apply Online||17.02.2021|
|Last date for Fees Payment||19.02.2021|
|Tentative Date for Written Exam||Update Soon|
Download APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 2021
Hopefully, we have covered the necessary details of APSC Inspector of Statistics Notification 2021. However, in case of any queries, the applicants can refer the official Notification PDF through the direct link and also submit the online form from below. Meanwhile, stay tuned to sarkariexam.co.in for more job updates in Assam.