Andhra Pradesh Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Recruitment 2019: Have you waited for the AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019? If yes, then your wait is over as AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment for AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Posts is released along with other posts vacancy. Online Application is to commence from 27th July 2019. Therefore we have shared the complete details of AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Grade II Recruitment 2019 details here for the interested aspirants
Andhra Pradesh Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Recruitment Notice
|Opening Date of Application
|Closing Date of Application
|Last Date of Fees payment
A total of 3770 Posts of AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) is announced through the AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Portal. Details of required eligibility conditions for the post is shared as under –
Educational Qualification as on notice date
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Planning or above
Age Limit Criteria as on 01/07/2019
Candidates Age should be between 18 to 42 Years. However, Age relaxation shall be applicable as per the AP Govt orders in this regard.
Andhra Pradesh Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Post Details
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Assistant
|Scale of pay
|Rs.14,600 – 44,870 in RPS 2015
|Municipal Administration Department
You may read | AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Online Application Process @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
The application process of AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Recruitment is completely online. Hence every applicant should visit AP Ward Sachivalayam Portal to complete the application. The complete application process is a series of steps. So aspirants if you plan to submit the application then follow the steps mentioned below. Hopefully, the steps will help you in filling the online AP Jobs Application.
- Candidates at first should visit AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment portal
- Now, they should Complete the Registration
- Post Registration, candidates can log in to the portal to submit the application
- In the meantime, candidates should read the notice carefully
- While entering the data, carefully proceed to supply the correct information
- After this complete the Application fee payment
- On Successful remittance of fees, the application process is complete.
- At this point, candidates should take print of the application submitted
Application Fees Particulars
|Candidates applying for non-local districts
|Rs. 100/-Per District
In the last section, the direct download link and also the Online Application link is kept ready for the interested candidates. So candidates who are eligible can check the official notification and submit the application using the link below.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary Recruitment 2019 – Link Section
|Download Official Notice
You may check | Latest Govt Job Notification 2019