Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Admit Card Download 2019
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank had invited applications for 100 Clerk posts. Many job hunters had submitted Application Form through Online. Online Application submission had ended on 28th February 2019. Applied candidates now waiting for the Clerk Exam Date and Admit Card release date. If you are one of the candidates who is waiting for the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Admit Card and Exam date, then definitely this article will help you. To get seated for Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam, candidates first take their preparation hardly to crack the exam. So, for the preparation, applicants have a clear view of the Selection Process and Exam Pattern of the Exam. So, read the detailed article and stay with us till the end.
Latest Update: Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Admit Card is available. Written Exam is scheduled on 10th March 2019. Applicants can follow the link below for more information.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Recruitment at Glance
|Category||Admit Card & Exam Date|
|Recruiting Bank Name||Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank|
|Closing Date of Application||28/02/2019|
Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Exam Date 2019
Abhyudaya Bank will select candidates from the applied contenders through a Written Test & Interview. The Exam will be conducted online while the questions will be in English. Abhyudaya Bank is busy preparing the exam schedule. The examination may be held in multiple sessions. The exam date will be available in the Official site as well as on this page also. So, frequently visit this page, to get the exam date update.
Selection Process of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
There will be Two Steps of Selection rounds, namely –
- Written Examination
Below we will discuss the Written Exam Pattern of Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Clerk Written Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total time|
|General Awareness (With special reference to Banking Industry)||40|
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
- The Question will be Objective Type.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online Test/ Examination.
- Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
How To Download Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Admit Card
The download steps are listed below. Candidates keep ready the Reg Id and Password at the time of download the result.
- Log in to the official site of Abhyudaya Bank.
- Start searching for Clerk Recruitment.
- Find out the Result download link.
- Click on the link and give Regg. Id and Password.
- Take a print out of the result.
Importance of Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Hall Ticket and Admit Card Download Link
Call Letter is the most important and mandatory documents to enter for the exam. Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Hall Ticket also carries some important information related to the examination. The Exam time, Date, Venue address will be available on the Call Letter. & No Candidates can enter the Exam Hall without Admit Card. At the end, Abhyudaya Clerk Exam Admit Card download link is shared below –
|Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Admit Card||Click Here|